Friday, November 11, 2011

Thirties Fabric

I love any kind of fabric that looks vintage.  I believe these fat quarters are considered the Thirties look. I have been collecting these for a couple of years and want to use them in a QAL over at Moose on the Porch.  I need to find 6 more fat quarters in these similar colors, hopefully over the next two weeks.  I am behind four blocks and I thought if I could start in the next week I would do two blocks a week and catch up.  I bought the background fabric a couple of weeks ago.  Washed and ready.  If you would like to join in late to the same QAL you can go here to catch up.
http://moosequilts.blogspot.com/2011/08/fat-quarter-stars-quilt-along.html

Have a great evening!  Blessings!

2 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Looks like an interesting QAL! I love your favorite quote at the top of your blog. :o) Adorable 30's prints.

Bee Lady said...

I'm not going to join in but I just want to say LOVE that fabric. Especially the red and blue on this end and the yellow on the other end. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Cindy Bee