Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Mystery Series for Me

I recently picked up book one of the Seaside Knitters Mystery Series by Sally Goldenbaum.

I am about 3/4 of the way through the book and am really enjoying it.  Have not figured out who done it yet,  that is something that bugs my hubs because I usually do have it figured out not to far into the book.  So I would say that Sally Goldenbaum is good at concealing the bad guy and will be reading the rest of the books available one right after another.  Here is the authors site if you are interested.  http://www.sallygoldenbaum.com/home
 Now, am I suppose to say something like I am not getting paid or have I been asked to write this post?  Next I would say No, who would pay me to do that.  I am not a writer.  Just thought I would share and I needed to post something because just one more day I will have posted everyday for a month.  Hope I have not bored you much with my daily postings while following through with the national blog posting everyday month of postings.    Have a great evening and read a good book!  Blessings!

1 comment:

Bee Lady said...

Of course you have not bored me. I have rather enjoyed your blog posts. And thanks for the new series. I love them. And I need a new one. I'm hoping to get to a bookstore this week so I'm writing that one down on my list of things to look for.

Cindy Bee