Wednesday, November 9, 2011

15 Years

Today my hubs and I are celebrating our anniversary.  Fifteen years ago today we were married with my three daughters standing up beside me.  He has been and is the best.
Last Valentine Day church dinner.
 Being the dear that hubs is, this is what I came home from work to. 
A new  Keurig and a new mug.  Made me smile.  I now have a cup of afternoon coffee.  When I make coffee in the afternoon I usually end up having two cups this will lower my caffeine intake through the day.  And it is the perfect gift for the two of us.  I bought hubs the newest book from his favorite author, Terry Brooks.  It has become a tradition because he seems to always have a new book out around this time each year. Although hubs has a Nook he always wants the new hardback in this series.   Have a wonderful day friends.  Blessings!

5 comments:

pinsandneedles said...

Congratulations on 15 years! WooHoo!

Camille said...

That is such a good picture of the two of you. Happy Anniversary and many more!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

What a good looking couple you two are. Have a wonderful Anniversary!

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Congrats!! My hubby and I celebrated 30 years on the 8th!!

Mama Spark said...

Congratulations!! Al the best to you both!!!