Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting Ready for a Sew In

I am participating in the Friday Night Sew In this week so I had Hubs bring up my machine from my cold work room so I could set myself up in the warmer part of the house. 
I am sure I could get this project done tomorrow evening but I am going to pick up my youngest grandsons when I get out of work tomorrow which puts a new spin on things.  I was expecting them to spend Saturday night but my middle daughter called this afternoon and asked that I switch the nights because they have something to do on Friday but not Saturday.  Whats a grandma to do?  Well say yes of course!  So I am jump starting my sewing this evening so after the boys hit the sheets tomorrow night I will still be able to finish things up.
I need to get back at it soon though, so have a wonderful evening!  Blessings!

5 comments:

Vintage Gal said...

Thank you so much for stopping by ~ your Ladybug is adorable and I LOVE the fact that you have chickens which is the order of the day in the spring for me! LOVE your blog and I am now your newest follower :-) Happy sewing~!

Bee Lady said...

Oh dear, you sound like me with my nieces. I'm sure you'll manage to get a lot of it done anyway, and there's always the weekend, now that you won't have your grandsons. Your house looks very nice. I can't move my sewing machine like that, it's on a stand. I've often thought about taking it off, but I suppose there are pros and cons with having it both ways.

Cindy

Unknown said...

Have fun with your grandsons! Hope the sewing project is going well.

Mama Spark said...

Pauline and I are going to get a jum on sewing today too. I took the day off work so we can spend the afternoon sewing. This morning is Zumba and then the Sally Ann for some thrifting followed by a shower and then maybe lunch out at one of my favorite places then sewing! I hope you get your quilt finished!!! XOP

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

What a good grandma you are! I so want to get back to sewing! It's been years since I've sewed . . . what are you going to make?

Mary