Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In Part 2

Finally:
Both boys ready for bed with gramps reading a bedtime book.  We did not have them in bed until around 8:30 and by time I got myself situated I did not start sewing until 9 P.M.  I did get the first border sewn on but for some reason, maybe because I was tired, I did not remember to take a picture.  I also started piecing the second border.
 Hopefully I will finish that border today and maybe the quilt top by tomorrow afternoon.  Boys are still visiting and not going home until a little later this afternoon.  Still no finish to show you today but soon friends, soon.  I did forget to let those who are encouraging me on my weight loss that I was down another 1 1/2 pounds this week.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Blessings!

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Your grandson's are darling! Don't you just love grandchildren?

I admire you for starting sewing at 9pm.... I was in bed by then.

Congrats on losing another 1.5 lbs this week.... *applauding*

Mama Spark said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!! I want to see how that quilt comes out!!

Jess said...

Sounds like one of those lovely productive yet seemingly unproductive days since well the little ones took up most of your time and there is nothing wrong with that.

The quilt looks like it is coming along beautifully despite starting at nine that is very courageous to me since I don't know how to sew but I know the damage that can be done when knitting too late! Usually means in fingers stuck in it somewhere.

Very awesome on losing another 1.5lbs that is absolutely fantastic!

Margo said...

Congratulations Brenda YOu are the winner of the Flea Market Style Give Away #2, Dog Door Stop. Please email me directly (see link on blog) to claim your prize.