Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Purple and Green

Today was hubs and mine 14th wedding anniversary.  We are waiting to go out tomorrow evening to a restaurant that is not open on Monday or Tuesday's, we have heard it is a great place to eat and we have very few options in the area where we live.  Told hubs I rather wait another day than to go to the same restaurant we have been to many times this past year.  So I will have to tell you about our celebration tomorrow or Thursday. 

Yesterday I went into the city to do a little shopping.  I needed to pick up some thread and replace a birthday gift that I had bought my granddaughter.  I think it took me about an hour but I picked out these fabrics for yet another Christmas present.  If some of these gifts turn out nicely I am going to have a hard time not showing everyone pictures until after Christmas.
Not sure about the thread.  This project has some top stitching so I may need to re-think the thread color.   For someone that only posts mostly twice a week I have been surprised that I have actually posted 10 days in a row.  I am not sure I will manage everyday this month for National Blog Posting Month and I hope that you will not find my posting boring from lack of content.  A writer I am not. 

Well I need to go spend time with my groom of 14 years and take a rest from the computer.  Thank you all for being such great friends and stopping by.  Blessings!

1 comment:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Anniversary to you. Gary and I celebrated our 29th Anniversary on November 8th.