Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I think it is about time to share some things that I have been doing recently.  I have finally caught up with the QAL over at Raspberry Rabbits.
January Block
February Block
After completing the January and February the instructions said to sew these two block together.
I have been having fun stitching and putting these blocks together and am so glad to be ready for March's block when it comes out.  I am hoping to keep up with these blocks and be ready to finish at the end of the year.  I tried moving the blocks around to get a good picture of the colors but we are having some rather grey weather this week.  The second block is actually closer to the lighter color that shows up in the two blocks sewn together.

I have also finished bunting number three.
On to other sewing projects, sewing the bias tape onto three of these was rather time consuming. Here is the fabric I will be cutting next.


I have also been working on the much promised afghan for hubs.  He waited patiently for me to crochet six afghans over the last year for all the grands and now it is his turn.
Linking up with Freshly Pieced:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Hope you are all having a great week!  Blessing from our home in the woods.

2 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Wow girl, you have been doing a lot of sewing. How do you have time for it all?

Cindy Bee

Brenda said...

Well Cindy I live in the middle of the woods and travelling an 45 minutes to an hour to get to anyplace or to anyone's home does not happen but about once a week. So I get a lot done. Otherwise I would be board silly. I do spend way too much time on the computer or I might accomplish a lot more.