Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Night Sew In

Today is the Friday Night Sew In for February.  I have found the correct size of flannel for one of the projects I was going to do last month on Friday Night Sew In for this project.
I have the fabric cut out for three of these.  Sorry I did not take pictures of the fabrics and I want to quick get this post up so I can start so you will have to come back tomorrow to see the fabric on the finish post.  I also hope to work on this project that I posted about a couple of days ago.  I have done the hand stitching on the first block and am ready to apply the appliques.  I hope to get some inspiration from all the projects that will be showing up during the
Handmade by Heidi

Have a great Friday evening and blessings to all that stop by!

No comments: