Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing you a Happy Valentines Day and hoping you will receive a lot of love throughout the day!
Hubs and I received these homemade hand decorated by our grand daughters donuts this weekend when they visited.

I bought the Wilton pan for the girls, so they with their mother's help, could make these baked donuts for their school Valentine parties.  They in return made some for us.  Yum.

And we also received this bouquet of hearts that they put together for us along with some hand made and store bought cards.
Made by our 5 & 6 year old grand daughters.
I hit my Pinterest boards again and made a few of these little suckers for my all my grands that I have already delivered.

This was a super simple project and you can find the instructions here at Cheap Chic Home.  I need to keep using my Pinterest boards so I do not feel bad about all the time I spend pinning.  Enjoy your evening.
Blessings!

1 comment:

Bee Lady said...

You are being so crafty lately...I have got to get on Pinterest! And those donuts look YUMMY. Baked huh? I think I want some. I'll go check out our wilton pans after V-day for next year! I laughed at your comment on my blog. Funny girl.

Cindy Bee