Monday, November 16, 2009

Ladybug turns one.

Today is Ladybug's birthday. I thought about taking a picture of my dear one but she needs a haircut and a bath. I've had a long day at work and it's Monday. I'm always extra tired on Monday's. So no picture. I asked Jeff when I got home from work today if she was acting any older. He just commented that she was a good girl. That just means she did not get into the bathroom trash and shred it all over the house or dig a hole to China in the yard. We had company this weekend. My guess is that she is tired from being her normal crazy self that she always is when we have visitors and did not have the energy to be naughty today. So Happy Birthday Miss Bug!

7 comments:

mrs. c said...

Happy Birthday to you, little bug bug! Do you have nicknames for your pooch like we have for Rueben?

Debra@CommonGround said...

She is such a cutie, I've wondered about Scottie's temperment. She sounds energetic, but then aren't all pups? Give her a Birthday kiss and hug from me!
Hugs to you too!
Debra

Suzanne said...

Love your creative space ... I wish I had a dedicated space like that! Thank you so much for the kind comment about my "new" chair. I appreciate it!
- Suzanne
justanotherhangup

Ziggy Stardust said...

Happy Birthday Lady!

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Happy Birthday Ladybug! She's such a cutie! My dog gets totally crazy when we have company and the next days he's very mellow!
Manuela

Inspired Comblogulations said...

I adore Scotties we have had four of them.
Stubborn but so worth it... I have Yorkies and a Terrier is a Terrier.
Lee
Thank you so much for your comment.
You are sweet.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

So, how do you celebrate a dog's b-day, other than blogging about it? We had a black lab named Ladybug while I was growing up. We just called her Lady. She was a sweet dog.