Saturday, January 5, 2013

Results

Quick note, because our grand daughters are visiting this weekend.  This was the first time I joined the Friday Night With Friends party and I want to show what I finished, but one of the projects is a birthday present and it does not get delivered until Tuesday.  Sew, I am going to show you pieces of the charm squares cut and ready for sewing and a piece of the project before I finished it.  I will post a completed picture after my friend receives the present later in the week.


Peek at the close to finished project.

I also worked on the last 2012 BOM from Raspberry Rabbit.  Cannot wait to add it to the other blocks and decide what fabric I want to finish it with.  I will show this finished block later in the week also.
I hope you are all having a great weekend.  Back to the grand daughters now, blessings from our home in the woods!

7 comments:

Allie said...

LOVE that fabric, girl - and wow, the last block, guess I need to get started on that bom, lol. Enjoy your visit!

Cath said...

very pretty fabrics there, can't wait to see what the surprise is :)
cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Unknown said...

I love that vintage modern range of fabrics is so fresh isnt it.
Hugs Suex

Holly said...

Love the fabric...can't wait to see the finished product! I hope you'll display all the BOM's when they're done too!

Did a little stitching today...a fall one and a winter one...a little out of season, but they obviously didn't get done at the right time!

Have a lovely Sunday!

mrs. c said...

I love that patch! It is so cute and would make a great Valentine's Day pillow. I appreciate you info on the chalk ware, it may be that. I just thought it was bisque because it was not shiny. I will research it. Thanks so much and have a great time with the grands!

Fiona said...

such pretty fabric for your friends present.... and I love how you are doing the BOM... it was such a fun one to do.... mine is yet to be finished off...
Hugz

Michelle said...

Love the fabrics, looks like it's going to be a nice block.