Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Gift!

During the month of January, Funky Junk had a 1000 Followers Event and gave away some awesome gifts made by her blogger friends.  I won one of the gifts and received it this past week.   


My gift came from Barbara Jean at Treasures from the Heart.  There are actually two separate pieces but I liked how they looked hanging together.  I picked this cupboard to hang it on because I think the little blue eggs really show up on the blue I have painted it.  On the smaller piece there is a little tea bag rose that you can go to Barbara Jean's blog for a tutorial here:
http://treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com/2010/02/tea-bag-rose-tutorial.html
Barbara also has a tutorial for the birds nest and a shop where she sells her pretties on her sidebar, to check those out go here:
http://treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com/
Thanks for coming by for my show and tell today!  Have a great week!

5 comments:

Rose said...

That is so cute and it does look really good hanging on that blue cupboard.

Barbara Jean said...

Oh, That is the perfect place!!

So glad you like it and found a place for it.

Many thanks for sending people my way.

Blessings

barbara jean

mrs. c said...

So cute! I love the soft colors...just found out we do not have school tomorrow and I am feeling "crafty" think I will make that pillow I saw yesterday when I went window shopping!

MelMel said...

That is just cute as a button...lovely!xx

Deborah Ann said...

Whoa, what beautiful gifts! You were so blessed to receive them!