Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Continuing On

Boy oh boy, have you ever written an entire post, saved it, published it and went back in to add something and the whole post disappeared?  Well that just happened to me and I was a bit wordy so it will be to your advantage that I do not have the time or want to rewrite it all word for word.  SO, here it is shortened by many words.   This is what my cutting table looks like right now.  Picking out fabrics for the next five or six Farmers Wife blocks.

The next three pics are the remaining blocks that I finished since last weeks post.

#102 Whirlpool

#45 Grape Basket

#97 Waste Not
 The fabric in the next picture was in my stash and I had not found a use for it so I decided to use it in the Aurifil Quilt along block of the month.  I need to find one more piece of fabric to add to this stack.

Wow your never going to know how much more I said the first time through, lucky you!  I hope you are all staying warm in this very deep freeze we are going through.  Blessings from our home in the woods!

Brenda

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
From The Farm Blog Hop


4 comments:

Sara said...

What pretty I love Handmade fabric!

Usually if you lose a post you can hit CTRL Z or the UNDO button at the top of the post.

Miss Jean said...

Your blocks are amazing! I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Joy said...

Brenda, I am really enjoying your quilting blocks. I like to sew, and even made a few quilt blocks several years ago. I don't remember all of them now, but my favorite was Grandmother's Fan. Seeing all your beautiful fabrics makes me want to do some again! :)

Bee Lady said...

Your fabrics and quilt pieces are beautiful!

Cindy Bee

and PS - yes I've had that happen to me before. I do 'talk' less the second time around. These posts take long enough to do once, let alone twice!