Tuesday, January 26, 2010

B is for Bell



It is time for the ABC Christmas Challenge.

This time around we needed to include a bell and glitter.


I used glitter around the star edge and also Stickles  around the edge of the oval shape. I think you can see that I hung bells on a wire and poked it through to the other side before mounting the stamped image.  I think if you click on the picture you can better see those details.  I am hoping that when I am done with these challenges that I will be able to pick out a card I like best and be able to quickly have some ready for this next Christmas.  I need to be truthful and say I am having a hard time pushing myself to work on these because I am just not in the Christmas card making mood.  But I do like this one a lot more than the first one from a couple weeks ago.


8 comments:

Helen said...

Awwww...this is soooooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

This is really cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love this cute little mouse love your card too! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge Samantha :0)

Jenilee said...

very cute!

Caroljenks said...

This is gorgeous! That image is adorable!

Carol x

Brodders said...

Love the little mouse. Congratulations xx

mrs. c said...

This card is adorable!!! You could change it just a little and make it into a springtime card, I love the little mouse, it looks like Beatrice Potter and Peter Rabbit-type animals. I think they are so cute, what kind of stamp is it? Hope you are having a great day and I am lookin forward to Alpha-be Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the top 3! of the B for bells challenge, well deserved!
hugs Samantha ABC Christmas challenge :)