Thursday, December 24, 2009

Frederik Meijer Gardens & Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Have a wonderful holiday!
A Savior has been born
and his name is Jesus!




















































































































































































The pictures above were taken at a company Christmas party that I attended with my youngest daughter.  She was able to take a guest and I was her choice this year!  I want to thank each and everyone for visiting me here for the last few months.  I have had a ball meeting new friends and getting to know each of you!

5 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Brenda,
Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Blessings,
Linda

Deborah Ann said...

Nice pictures, Brenda. I hope to get to know you better this next year...

Jenny said...

Gorgeous! Did you get your gum?

Brenda said...

Yes Jenny I did get my gum. Ooodles of it! I think I gave you a run down on a comment on one of your posts. But I am never sure if I should answer here or there? You and Deborah Ann always crack me up when I visit and I so love that you both always leave me a note here even when I just think who really cares about any of this stuff. I'm not funny at all, well not intentionally, and I do not do anything to original. And Linda I hope you had a great Christmas also. I just so love to visit all of you, you make my day!

Brenda said...

Woops...I clicked on an older post and just answered some much older comments. lol. Well it still all applies anyway.