|Work in progress.|
|Spray painted the same color but added some antique medium to offset the color of the containers.|
|I think I need a vintage label for this jar.|
Now here is where the post gets longer. My project started. I showed you earlier in the week some fabric I bought to make some new ironing board covers here. I have a small board that is attached to the wall by my sewing machine and I also have a very old ironing board that my mom-in-love gave me to replace one that either broke or I gave to a daughter, do not remember which because it has been quite a few years ago. I started taking the old cover off this evening getting ready to cut out a new one and here is what I found.
|If you ever find these please be very careful they are very sharp ends.|
|Cover one after removing hooks.|
|Cover three, starting to wonder when this would end.|
|Padding number one!|
|Padding number two!|
I have been long winded enough tonight. Thanks for stopping by and blessings from our home in the woods!
Linking up with: