Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just a Little Something to Share

A couple of months ago I was in a Valentines swap and one of the things I made for my swap partner was a pin cushion.  I had pinned the instructions for the pin cushion from Cornbread and Beans Quilting blog here.
Her instructions are easy to follow and I was able to read them through and then go down to my sewing area and whip up two pin cushions.
I actually cut the base out of some batting larger than Melissa's instructions because I wanted to cut it into two pieces.  I pinned the instructions because I wanted to make one for myself so I decided to sew all the strips at once for two cushions.
This is wonderful way to use up some scraps.  Make sure to go over and thank Melissa for the instructions! Have a great evening! Blessings from our house in the woods.

1 comment:

Bee Lady said...

SO CUTE! What a great idea. I like it.

Cindy Bee