Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend Boat Tour

Hub's sister and brother in law who live in Texas were visiting here in Michigan this past weekend. Hub's brother took us out on the pontoon boat for a color tour down the Muskegon river Sunday. It was cold but the sky was blue and the sun was shining. We had a wonderful outing. Here is a picture of our visitors.
That is my hubs always whistling, his younger brother the boat owner and brother in law.
I would like to say I did this on purpose. But no I do not know what happened when this picture was taken but I did not want to leave out the only picture I took of the youngest sister. It was just a little too early in the fall for much color yet but there were a few pretty spots.
When you get to the dam it is time to turn around and start back.
We had some gulls that were following in our wake.
Just wanted to show you some lovely people and pretty Michigan waters. Wishing you all a great week! Blessings.

5 comments:

debbie @ happy little cottage said...

What a wonderful way to see the autumn foliage!

Bee Lady said...

Hi Brenda,

Looks like a nice time on the water...but a bit chilly!

Did you ever figure out the problems with downloading pics. I keep seeing how I "Need" to change to the new editor, that soon the old one won't be available, but as usual, I'm afraid of change. Now I know why. Gotta have pics.

I love the way all of your bounty looks. Mine is just a hodge podge all over the basement. You are so organized.

Cindy

Holly said...

It looks cold!!! but beautiful scenery!!! Love the fall colors!!

Mama Spark said...

You are never going to believe this. I was looking at your photos and I was thinking, wow that looks like Hardy Dam. Then you mentioned the dam and I read closer and that's exactly where you were!! My mom and dad had a place there for 50 years. I have been going there since I was a baby. All summer every weekend from the time I was born. It is one of my most favorite places in the whole world. Sadly my dad had to let his place go and I have not been there this summer. Seeing the photos makes me really miss it.

Splendid Little Stars said...

That looks like a lovely time!