Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's Bloomin Wednesday

I should call this What's Bloomin Every Other Wednesday.  I have been very busy.  Shopping for wedding things, gardening and more gardening and sewing gifts for the ladies standing up with my daughter. I cannot show the gifts until after they have been given though because at least one of the ladies reads my blog.  My wonderful best friend came one afternoon last week to help when she should have been getting ready to leave on her vacation.  Isn't it wonderful to have friends that just know when you need help?   I have been taking pictures as new blooms open, so here they are, the last two weeks blooms.
And the prettiest bloom I have to show is my daughter at her wedding shower this past Sunday.
This is my youngest and she turned 25 today.  We had a wonderful time at the party.  It was given by the grooms aunt and all the ladies in this family are so sweet.  And they love my daughter.  Wonderful.  Blessings to all of you!

6 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Great pics and beautiful flowers! I was thinking about you when I went into the back yard, the one I do nothing with anymore, and saw the bindweed growing like kudzu all over everything. I thought....hmmmm....wonder if I should post that for What's Blooming Wednesday?!?!!

Cindy Bee

Rachel said...

Your flowers are beautiful!!And so is your daughter! Congrats to her & her fiance!!

Holly said...

Love the yellow and the astilbe!! So pretty!
All I do is PIN...no blogging, no comments....help!!!!
Happy 4th!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I love weddings. She will be a beautiful bride. Great photos of some gorgeous summer blooms.

Mama Spark said...

Beautiful flowers and beautiful daughter!

Camille said...

Your daughter is beautiful.. Love the pretty flowers too...