Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's Bloomin Wednesday

Hello friends!  I do not have as many new blooms to show you this week.
 Here are some wild flowers that are blooming all around our back pond area in mostly sandy soil.  I am thinking they may be called Indian Paintbrush, but if not I would like to know what they are if you know.
 And this little guy was watching me dig in the dirt yesterday.
 
 I am a little sad to see some of my followers have removed their selves from my blog.  I am not sure if it is because I have not been posting very often lately or because I have not had the time to come visit or comment as often.  I do take a few minutes a day to pop around as many blogs as possible but unfortunately when I would normally take time to leave some sort of comment I have had to back off on that a bit.  I would like to say I am closer to being ready for our daughters wedding we are having on July 30th in our back yard but alas there is a lot of work to be done.  Yesterday I started enlarging the back border so I can get more color in it.  Hubs thinks I'm daft.  So if you could hang in there, like this little frog did while I was working yesterday, I would be so thankful.  Miss you all, and hope to post some short posts a little more often.  Hope you are all having a great week!  Blessings!

5 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Not to worry Brenda. I'm still a follower and a reader and sometimes a commenter! I do understand, summertime is busy and it's not as easy to leave comments as it is in the winter. Hang in there.

Cindy Bee

Holly said...

I lost some followers too, during my "hiatus"!! I think some people quit blogging and that shuts it down. But, maybe it's something else!
Loveing your flowers...so pretty. I especially love that second one, kind of a mini sunflower? The colors are so pretty!
Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...makes me smile :)

Camille said...

Sorry to read maybe some of your followers gone.
Love looking at the flowers and hope you are making progress preparing for the wedding. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

mrs. c said...

I'm still here! I think that some folks are just "quitting" the blogging thing. I must admit I am not as faithful as i once was but I have to say quality instead of quantity! You are right, it is Indian Paintbrush. I know you are busy and it's o.k. if you don't have time to comment, sometimes I just look and don't "answer". Have a great weekend!

Mama Spark said...

Beautiful flowers! That little green feller is so cute!