I have finally finished stitching all the antenna's onto the appliqued butterfly blocks. Samantha's quilt started out as a queen size 84X92 but they have switched to a king size bed now. When I laid it out as the queen size version I was one row short of having butterflies in all four corners or a empty block. To make it work out I had to remove 2 of the outside rows. I believe a king bed is longer than a queen so I wanted to keep the length. I am planning on using the leftover fabrics from the butterflies to make a patchwork boarder and maybe work in the extra butterfly blocks into that corner. Should I first border it with strips of one fabric maybe what I pick for the back and then another boarder with the scraps and add the butterfly blocks. This is the largest quilt I have made and I want it to look good in the end. Hopefully you will share your thoughts and I can bring it all together.