Saturday, October 18, 2014

Friday Night Sew In Results

Was not a lot of sewing last night.  But I did get four hot pads started and a block finished from the Moogly Crochet Along.  Also am in the process of tea dying some white rick rack to use for the pie crust of the hot pads.   Very late in posting my results today but had a lot of errands to run and I drive an hour from my house to get almost anywhere.


This block has not been blocked yet so the edges are still a little wavy.


Getting ready to go check out what everyone else worked on last night.  Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Brenda

Grab the Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) button

7 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely work

Karen's Korner said...

Cute pie hot pads.

barb's creations said...

Very pretty hot pads and I love your crochet block :) Barb.

wish2stitch said...

Your crochet is so pretty. Can't wait to see your pie crusts, what a clever idea to add detail to your heat pads.

Allie said...

Loving those hot pads!!! And your crochet is so pretty, makes me wish I could still do it!

Bee Lady said...

I love those hot pads. Where did you find the material? So cute!

Cindy Bee

mrs. c said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my post. I went back and read some of yours. My heart was touched by the post about your daughter and her children living with you. Sometimes situations are not what we planned but you are such a positive person and have handled it with such grace! I am sure that you and your Jeff have been a wonderful influence. I adore the little red table and you are so talented with all your handywork. I use my needle caddy that you made me all the time! I too have started painting furniture and frames with chalk paint and when I could not find dark wax, I made my own! It was easy, I just melted Johnson paste wax and added wood stain to it. When it hardened, I had dark wax! Take care and know your friend in Tennessee thinks about you often!