Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May Sewing Party

Thought I would join up with Deborah at Deborah Jean's Dandelion House Tuesday sewing party.  I worked on some ongoing projects this past weekend.  I have been making the monthly Aurifil Designer of the Month blocks this year.  I caught up this weekend by getting the April and May blocks finished.



I also finished bordering the last block of the this past years Red Brolly SAL.
Then I almost finished sewing the borders on to complete the top.  But the weather, it took a turn and I needed to get outside and start working in the flower beds.  I hope to finish adding the top and bottom borders this week and then I will have to decide if I will hand quilt or machine quilt this for a wall hanging.

Wishing you all sunny days and blessings through the rest of your week!

Brenda


1 comment:

Bee Lady said...

Great job on your quilt pieces. They are beautiful. I especially love the appliqués one. I'm sitting outside right now with some crochet, cheese, crackers and wine! I'm soaking up every outside moment I can this year.