Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Time to link up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.
WIPWednesday

I can show you a couple of things I have been working on but the one thing I have been spending most my time on has to wait.

Reminder, my day is the 28th!  But on with this day, actually the end of the day, it is going on 10:00 PM but my mind seems to think it is still earlier and not tired yet.  These time changes can certainly mess up our routines can't they?
I am still crocheting along with Alexandra which I told you about in the last post here.  I believe we will be finishing up by the end of the week.  This is how my cushion is looking as of today.
I am hoping that I will not have to add any extra rounds on my own to make the cushion large enough.  I love how it is turning out and would hate to ruin how the pattern writer has brought it all together.  
I met a blogger last week during a blog hop and have decided to try and sew along with her on the Farmers Wife Quilt that I have been picking out and saving fabrics for over a year now.  Life in the Scrapatch is sewing along with a group that are picking one block a week from the Farmers Wife book.  Life in the Scrapatch is  calling it Wifely Wednesday and I am going to try and keep up, even though I am already a week behind.  This is Block 4 for Week 1.
I intended to make Block 33 also today and catch up but when I visited Life in the Scrapatch today I read there might be a little trouble with that block and have decided to try it when I did not already have a full day behind me.  Check this out.  I was able to stack the fabrics I am using for this quilt up a little more and make a space to stack the blocks as I complete them.  
One down, so many more to go.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a blessed week!

Brenda


1 comment:

Scrapatches said...

Hi, Brenda,

I love the colors for your FW blocks! Very country looking. Your first block looks great!

It is nice to see you joining us at the Farmer's Wife BOW on the Q&N. I did have some trouble with the second block, #33. So did one of the other members who is a very experienced quilter. Another member posted the rotary cutting instructions in the thread. These might be easier. I had already made my block by that time. I am going to wait for the next set of rotary cutting measurements before sewing my next block. I am glad I am working on these blocks with a group to help me ..:) Pat