Saturday, November 3, 2012

Last Book of 2012 Reading Challenge

This is my last book report for the Beth Fish Reads "What's In the Name" reading Challenge.
The last book I needed to read had to have "something on a calendar".  My friend Allie of allie-opps sweet happy life suggested this book to me and I really enjoyed it.  I read it a few weeks ago but forgot to report on it.  My last book is Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom.
This book is a true story and you can find You Tube videos of interviews with Morrie Schwartz by Ted Koppel of which I watched before and during reading the book.  And because I did, I could picture this man as I read the book.  It is about a dying man and how he embraced it.   It is sad but well worth the read.

This is the first reading challenge I have participated in,  I had great fun finding the books I needed and having friends help along the way.  I hope to join another reading challenge this next year.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.  Blessings to you from our home in the woods.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed it - sad but uplifting at the same time, isn't it?