Monday, May 11, 2009

Signs of Spring.


The Cherry trees are blooming, and oh so pretty. Last year we picked a lot of cherries to find out they were not any good. This year Jeff has read up on fruit trees and has bought and used the necessary products to bring about a lot of good cherries. We are having a small cold front. It's suppose to get into the 30's one more night so I am still not going to put anything new into the ground. Boy it is hard not to but it is much harder to go around and cover everything up every night and uncover it all the next morning. So I wait. We do have peas growing though and Jeff planted another row yesterday against another fence. Our ponds are also overflowing the banks and I had plans to plans to plant some new plantings around the front pond this year too. Everything seems to be at a standstill. I'll have to work inside for another week. Here are the pictures Jeff and I took this past week.

1 comment:

Liz Seelye said...

I figured out how to customize some things on my own blog -- when we both have the time, let me know! We can sit down and figure out how you would like to have yours all decked out. :D