Monday, May 4, 2009

I have been trying to add a little note and pictures when each of my grand kids has a birthday. I missed putting a note in about Zaiden's birthday. He turned 4 earlier in April. As you can see he is quite a smiley boy. He got boy toys and plays with them in boy ways. I was going to enter another blog challenge this week but the deadline is tomorrow. I don't think I am going to get anything done. Came home tired today from work, and just wanted to sit and read and snooze. I did run Ladybug up to the vet to get her stitches out and took her for a walk, but that might possibly be all I do this evening since it is already 7:00 p.m.. My incoming at work is so deep that the in basket is sagging. I work for a real estate appraisal firm and everyone that can is re-financing at this time. Busy, busy, busy...Hopefully I'll get creative in the next couple of days and have something new to post.

No comments: