Thursday, March 24, 2016

Another Finish

I have another finish to share from my original link up post here.  The first of the year I had not very much left to finish this afghan that I had been working on close to a year for my oldest daughter.  She loves color so I participated in a CAL that Dedri at Look At What I Made shared last year.  You can still go to Dedri's blog and follow the directions for this afghan here, it is called Sophie's Universe CAL.
Where I was the first of the year.
 Here the blanket is after I delivered to my daughter.  I wanted a picture of her with it but she had been sick that week and I have not made it back down for a visit with her since.
Thanks for dropping by!  Blessings from our home in the woods.
Brenda

2016 Finish-A-Long

4 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Oh my gosh Brenda that blanket is absolutely gorgeous. I never have done any of those crochet a longs. I usually just make blankets that I can stitch away while watching tv or gathering with my crochet group. Yesterday at our group I took something that I had to think...bad idea. Black to the granny strip for me! I bet your daughter loved it. Sorry she was not feeling well.

Cindy Bee

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely blanket. Great colours and beautiful work.

Ginger Dawn...A Spice Below The Horizon said...

This is so beautiful! I am Farmgirl Sisterhood proud of you! he colors are perfect and what a treasure you give to your daughter!

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

This is absolutely amazing! Beautiful work, Brenda. Thanks for participating in the 2016 FAL, on behalf of the global FAL leaders :o)