Sunday, June 7, 2015

Friday Night With Friends Results

Friday evening I had planned on taking part in the Friday Night With Friends blog party over at Gone Stitchin.  This is what I have been working on catching up with for the last couple of weeks.  The Moogly CAL blocks.  I only have one more to finish to be caught up but all the blocks in this picture need the ends woven in and blocked. I planned on working on that last block Friday night but the truth is I did not pick it up until Saturday and only got a couple of rounds done on the center flower of the block.  These are the colors one of my sisters in laws picked out.  It will be a Christmas present.  
Today I chopped up around 6 pounds of Rhubarb, this bunch was the first of three trips out to the garden.  Made Rhubarb sauce for my in-laws and got one batch of Rhubarb Butter canned and more chopped and ready to for another batch to be canned tomorrow. 
I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  Blessings from our home in the woods.
Brenda

7 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Hi Brenda,
Well the way this year has turned out I never would have been able to keep up with the Cal. But I do love it. Your squares look beautiful!

Cindy Bee

Bee Lady said...

Hi Brenda,
Well the way this year has turned out I never would have been able to keep up with the Cal. But I do love it. Your squares look beautiful!

Cindy Bee

Allie-oops Designs said...

Those are so pretty - the colors remind me of a walk in the woods!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

The beautifully crocheted blocks will make a great gifts.

Michelle said...

Your project is lovely and will make a great present. Nice harvest of rhubarb. Due to the odd weather here we've had a very slow start with our garden.

Fiona said...

such pretty crochet blocks...
Hugz

Bee Lady said...

Hey!!! Post some progress on those blankets!!!